Clubbing / Redemption / Regularisation of Bonafide Default/ Extension, Revalidation, etc.
(Directorate General of Foreign Trade) Every time we have to discharge the import- export certificate after the use, but we can discharge licence, only when we used itís all registered quantity taken for export import . As we take licence for import-export in the same way we have to discharge it to DGFT. For this we have to submit the various type of documents.

Kindly Contact Us for further information / Clarification.

Website Designed & Developed by Sahaj Infotech
Copyright © KRISHNA INTERNATIONAL. All Rights Reserved.